MTPL @ Nabadwip Hiring For Voice & support Process
Interested candidates can coordinate with me to fix their interview (10 AM -6 PM).
HR Connect- Mainak: +91-8918696819
About The MTPL
Microlive Technology’s extensive domain knowledge, experienced team, and proven ability to deliver within timelines, and most importantly the fact that so much of its business comes from repeat orders from existing customers, make it a reliable and trusted IT partner.
Be it a Software Application / Website solution, Microlive Technology can offer your company end-to-end IT solutions to make your project get off to a flying start. Whether you are a start-up, still trying to conceptualize your idea and prove the concept with persuasive visuals to your customers or you are a large corporate looking for an amazing solution, Microlive Technology is happy to provide its assistance at each stage of development and deployment of your solution.
Designation: Customer Service Associate (Voice & Non-Voice)
Qualification Required: Graduate / Post Graduate / Under-Graduate
Experience Required: 0 – 3 Years
Process- Leading Software Order Process (50% Calling & 50% Backend)
Skills Required: Good Communication skills and basic computer knowledge
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Answer calls/emails professionally to provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders or obtain details of complaints, Visit customer place (if required ).
- Keep records of customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints, and comments as well as actions are taken.
- Process orders, forms, and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attitude:
- Should have soft-spoken skills.
- Should have good English communication skills.
- Should be very confident and presentable.
- Fresher also welcome
- Energy levels should be high
Qualification and Experience: Graduates/Post Graduates
Compensation & Benefits: Rs. 8000 – Rs. 14000 in hand per Month qualification, experience, and interview. ESIC, PF & Gratuity, as per applicable law.
Best of Luck!