1. Job applications can be submitted through the company website or a job board .
2. Job seekers should follow the instructions on the application carefully. Incomplete or inaccurate applications will likely be rejected.
3. Most applications require a resume and cover letter. These documents should be professional and free of errors.
4. Once the application is complete, the job seeker should proofread it carefully before submitting.
5. After submitting the application, the job seeker should follow up with the employer to ensure that it was received and to express interest in the position.